If you have not received your W-2’s by February 14th, here is a course of action:

A)     Contact your employer and let them know.

B)      If you do not receive a response within a reasonable period of time, contact your tax preparer.

C)      You will need a copy of your final 2012 pay stub showing all the Year-To-Date deductions.

For more info…call The Bookkeeping Company (503)252-9197, or visit